At Malwa Group of Institutions campus placements are handled by a dedicated cell called Career Development cell. We have more interaction with the corporate world than any other institution in Madhya Pradesh -one of the reasons why we are consistently ranked at the top. The Career Development Cell acts as an interface between the students, Faculty, and the corporate world to initiate continuous interaction with the industry, sharing the industry experiences, understanding industry needs and providing the required support to the corporate World. At Malwa, students can confidently hope to enter the corporate world in sectors and positions in line with their capabilities. Environment of opportunities for the students is a result of a well-structured interface with the corporate. To enable the students to make the best of the opportunities we provide, students are put through rigorous corporate readiness programs which run concurrent to their academic programs. Highly Qualified Trainers of CDC regularly conduct seminars & workshops on Personality Development, Behavioral Skills, Etiquette & Manners, Career Planning, and Effective Communication Skills & Interview Techniques. We have designed demand driven curriculum meeting the needs of all levels of students keeping in mind the requirement of corporate. Regular sessions are conducted in all Faculties of Malwa to teach the designed curriculum. The placement activities are designed in a way that the students get multidimensional exposure before presenting to the company. CDC Cell of Malwa group of Institution handles campus placement of the B. Tech, M .Tech, MBA, UG students of all our campuses. The Placement Cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies.
- To organize campus interviews for final year students and summer internship(training) for third year students with industries and reputed business from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counseling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets etc.
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Collaborate with industry for live projects, Research work, Workshop or any academic alliance, Industrial visit with many industrial organizations.